Camping Pineta's services
Camping Pineta, a two-star campground, is located directly by the sea where fine sand and rocks will afford you a simple but enjoyable holiday.
It is family run, and new holidaymakers, as well as those who have been coming for years, are always welcome! At Camping Pineta, in fact, courtesy, reliability, and a friendly atmosphere are never lacking.
At the campground you will find:
- Play area
- Swimming pool
- Activities: In the busiest periods, bowls, ping pong, table football, and beach volleyball tournaments are organised in collaboration with the campers themselves.
- Musical entertainment in the outdoor area of the Café-Restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Campsites with electricity
- Recreational Vehicle service
- Bathrooms with hot showers
- Drinking fountains
- Picnic area
- Dogs: only at the campsite, access subject to approval by Management, in possession of proper documentation proving good health and that their vaccinations have not expired.
- Dog-friendly beach located just a few hundred metres from the campground
There are sports facilities for skating, tennis, and football, as well as a horse-riding centre, not far from Camping Pineta. Due to its features, the area is ideal for beautiful walks or bicycle rides, as well as superb trails for birdwatchers and cultural tourists.
In fact, Casal Borsetti is located very close to the Po Delta Natural Park, the Byzantine mosaics of Ravenna, and the town of Comacchio. Other interesting destinations are the cities of Bologna, Ferrara, and Venice. The natural reserves of Punte Alberete, the Pine forest of San Vitale, and the Pine forest of Classe are also worth a visit.